Elder Care Management
The Expertise to Guide You
I help you realize your dream elder life. Save money, save time and avoid costly mistakes with a flexible elder life plan that reflects your wants and needs - not a cookie cutter approach. My services ensure that you:
- Save Money--I Know How to Get You Services for Less
- Save Time--Use my Checklists so No Detail is Missed
- Stay in Control and in Your Home
- Team With Providers that Meet Your Specific Needs
- Use Every Senior Benefit and Free Service Available
- Avoid the Costly and Tragic Pitfalls of Trying to Do It Yourself
- Mediate Family Differences to Get Everyone to "Yes"
I am an attorney with 17 years experience in estates, family planning and litigation.
I also worked for ten years in health sciences research and hands-on emergency care.
I have cared for my Alzheimer's afflicted mother and 92 year old father for years.
My collaborative planning approach ensures that your needs are met.
The Compassion to Help You Succeed
I understand that one solution does not fit every situation.
Using my cost effective checklists, questionnaires and interviews, I learn your needs and preferences.
Together we tailor a plan that maximizes your independence, control and dignity.
My Services Include
Helping You Plan
Imagine the security and comfort of a well considered, flexible vision of your life ahead.
With you and your loved ones working together to realize your goals and overcome obstacles.
Many people patch a plan together "crisis by crisis."
My comprehensive checklists make it easy to avoid this.
Draw on my knowledge of how it works and avoid the common pitfalls.
Managing Your Plan
Even a well designed plan needs someone to manage it.
I will manage the details, including:
- annual Medicare part D elections
- financial, tax and insurance updates
- health provider oversight
- health appointments
- monthly bill payments.
I handle the details and keep you informed. So you can enjoy your life.